Our client is a high growth online Real Estate business with exciting growth plans and an enviable track record to date. They are now looking to recruit a first in class CFO who will play a lead role driving the company strategy whilst also ensuring the business has a truly robust finance function from an operational perspective. The ideal candidate for this role will need to be well suited to working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial business and will need previous fundraising/transaction experience together with experience of managing bank relationships including covenants.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Formulate, implement and report performance against financial plans in line with the strategy determined by the Board
- Ensure the finance function is underpinned by effective controls and governance
- Develop KPIs that support and drive the company’s management, performance and development
- Ensure accounting policies comply with relevant accounting standards and that company policies are up to date and followed
- Oversee preparation of monthly management and statutory accounts, including full P&L, Balance Sheet, cash reporting and forecasting and tax
- Provide commercial analysis, challenge and recommendations to the business to drive performance in gross profit and overhead management
- Leading the full budget preparation and financial forecasting preparation across the business
- Manage treasury and cash function
- Manage and develop key relationships with the company’s bank, investors, auditors, advisors and stakeholders
- Review and take ownership of procurement contracts (including external suppliers and property leases)
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with previous experience working in a high growth tech enabled business.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly