3 days left
Barnaby Stewart Care have partnered with one of the UK’s leading independent provider of specialist adult care services. Reporting into the COO and sitting on the Divisional Management team, you will be responsible for a large geographical span with approximately 80 services including both Older People and Specialist services. With community-based residential care settings, as well as a network
of supported living services, our client supports adults with autism, dementia, learning disabilities, mental health conditions and behaviours that challenge.
- You will provide strategic and operational leadership for a wide portfolio of services for adults with a turnover of C.£100M.
- You will provide vision, strategic leadership, effective management and direction for the leadership population, which includes Operations Directors and Peripatetic Managers, with support from a Finance Manager, HR Business Partner, Quality Improvement Leads and Service Development Managers.
- You will lead and proactively review and improve processes to ensure delivery of key performance targets on quality service, safety, employee engagement, occupancy and profit.
- Ideally you will be operating as a Managing Director although ambitious and excellent candidates operating at Operations Director within Learning Disabilities and Older People will be considered.
- You will be a recognised leader, with significant operational planning experience as well as experience of working in social care in a wide variety of services.
- You will have a demonstrable and successful track record operating at a senior level, in addition to this you must have experience of overseeing the operational performance of multiple elderly nursing and residential / learning disability care services.
Apply for Managing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly