3 days left
12-18 months Interim Contract
Are you an experienced Regional/Area Manager within the elderly healthcare sector, who has experience in operational change management and multi-site management? If you are, Barnaby Stewart Care have partnered with a leading not-for-profit social care provider who are looking to appoint a Regional Director to help the company through a transitional period. Our client operates a number of well-respected elderly nursing and residential care services across the South West region, and is now entering a period of significant change.
- You will provide strategic and operational leadership for a portfolio of 11 Care Homes, ensuring compliance and quality assurance across the region.
- You will provide vision, strategic leadership, effective management and direction for the management population who report to this role.
- You will work closely with the Operations Director to drive the day to day running of the business, in terms of raising quality and occupancy within the Homes and reducing agency spend.
- You will work closely with Gloucestershire Council to negotiate on existing contracts with the objective to move more into the private fee market.
- Ideally you will already be operating as a Regional Director although ambitious and excellent candidates operating at Regional Manager level within Elderly Care will be considered.
- You must have experience of overseeing the operational performance of multiple elderly nursing and residential care homes across the South West region.
- As Regional Director, you will have strong business acumen, you will have excellent negotiating skills and understand complex local authority contracts.
- Ideally you will have operated within both the not-for-profit and private sector although this not a prerequisite.
Apply for Regional Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly