Design Team Manager & Project Engineer
Our client is a leading multidisciplined EPC contractor working across the Petrochemicals, Power, Process, Nuclear, Chemical, Industrial, Oil & Gas sectors. They wish to appoint a Manager to lead their Mechanical design team that provides solutions across, Piping, Pressure Vessels, Storage tanks and other mechanical equipment & solutions.
- Reporting into the Engineering Director you will lead the Mechanical design team & function supporting the business on EPC & Turnkey solutions for a diverse client base on UK & international projects.
- You will promote best practice within the team providing a best in class technical solutions, innovation and be the functions technical expert.
- You will ensure the departments work is executed on time & within budget, manage compliance & work to legislation & project standards.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering/C.Eng. qualified you will have in-depth expertise within the mechanical engineering discipline on projects within the wider Process sectors or allied field with a knowledge of COMAH regulations
- You will have managed a team working across multiple site projects and be able to demonstrate.
- Technical expertise along with business acumen & team development/leadership.