Senior Commercial Strategy Director - Europe
4 days left
Our client Is a Multinational FMCG group with a variety of globally recognisable premium brands. Due to planned growth and expansion in Europe they are looking to appoint a Senior commercial strategy expert to the European senior leadership team.
- Reporting to the European CEO and a key member of the senior leadership team you will work closely alongside regional business unit directors and group commercial functions to plan a strategic, group level growth initiative across Europe.
- Will lead a complex senior management team in a matrix environment across various locations to deliver exceptional commercial performance levels.
- Will hold high level relationships with both customers and strategic partners in the region to ensure group plans are enabled at all levels.
- Ideally degree and MBA educated you will have extensive experience in a senior strategic commercial role within a multinational FMCG business at board level or as a true business advisor from within a global leading consultancy. Previous international P&L responsibility covering various regions in Europe would be advantageous.
- Exceptional people skills with the ability to create lasting relationships at all levels as well as, the gravitas to represent the business on an international stage.
- The ability to prove you can significantly increase commercial performance on such a scale and emerging market experience in Europe highly sought.
Apply for Senior Commercial Strategy Director - Europe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly