Base Salary: £80k base
Benefits: Excellent package
Our client is a leading utilities service group. They have a long term vision to become the best in sector and they are putting together programme to deliver industry leading results. They are seeking an Engineering Manager to lead programmes.
- You will have full accountability for engineering across numerous projects with responsibility for significant capital and operational expenditure.
- You will lead a department of 40 with further responsibilities for external contractors.
- You will define strategy establish programme standards and ensure that infrastructure meets all current and future standards.
- You will be a graduate engineer with expertise gained in the water or waste water sector for either clients or contractors.
- You will have strong technical and commercial skills.
- You will have experience running engineering programmes and delivering excellent, demonstrable results.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting EM/687/37 to: Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd by clicking on Apply.
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK. Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.