Location: South East
Sector: Property, House Building, Construction
Base Salary: £85K base
Benefits: Excellent package
Our client is a major use developer enjoying significant profitable growth with a strong pipeline of prestigious projects planned. They seek a Project Manager to take responsibility for their latest development.
- You will report to the Construction Director and you will have full autonomy running a fresh residential led, mixed use development that is due to start immediately.
- The development will include 100 high rise RC frame residential units with a commercial and residential usage.
- The site is complex and the Project Manager will need to work closely with all internal and external contractors to ensure the successful, on time delivery of the programme.
- You will be a graduate, construction professional with experience running quality driven residential, regeneration or mixed use developments.
- You will ideally have high rise development delivery experience.
- You will have a strong commitment to a health and safety ethos and you will be able to demonstrate a track record of success coupled with a strong financial and budgeting skill.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting ref: PM/687/02 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd by clicking on Apply.
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK. Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.