Director of Operations/Manufacturing
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of high precision engineered products for a global blue- chip client base. They are looking to appoint an entrepreneurial Director of Operations/Manufacturing who would like to have equity in the business. This is a highly successful, profitable business, with ambitions for further growth.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be responsible for all manufacturing operations within the business, including integration of new technologies and supply chain management.
- To deliver right first time and on time delivery with world class manufacturing performance.
- Effective people management, managing performance and motivating staff on an individual and team level.
- You will be degree educated, ideally in a technical engineering discipline with a good understanding of machining operations in a made to order, short lead time industrial products manufacturing environment.
- A hands-on individual, visible on the shop floor with experience in a bespoke low batch, high product mix, business. The ability to work to time critical deadlines will be key to success in the role.