Head of Commercial Management
Location: South East
Sector: Infrastructure / Built Environment
Base Salary: £90,000 Excellent Package
Our client is a leading International Infrastructure business. They seek a dynamic Head of Commercial Management to lead the commercial function across alliance businesses.
- Reporting to the Divisional Commercial Director you will be responsible for a team of quantity surveyors responsible for pre and post contract stages across alliance contracts.
- You will implement commercial processes to ensure contract entitlement is fully achieved including costs, procurement and valuation.
- Prepare commercial reports to deliver cost value reconciliations.
- You will be a commercially astute, results focused leader with a successful background at leading civil contractors, consulting or infrastructure businesses.
- You will be a ‘hands on’ people leader with strong man management capabilities and the ability to work closely and communicate well with all levels from clients to sub-contractors.
- You will be a Quantity Surveying graduate with further MRICS qualifications.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting HCM/729/50 to: Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK. Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.