Senior Project Manager M&E
Sector: Engineering / Construction
Base Salary: £90,000
Bonus: Excellent Package and Bonus
Our client is a major construction, contracting and infrastructure business. They seek a Senior Project Manager M&E to take responsibility for the mechanical & electrical engineering package of a major Central London mixed use development.
- Reporting to the Divisional Director you will develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the build.
- You will be responsible for managing the delivery of all mechanical and electrical engineering issues throughout the first and second phases of multi million projects to impeccable standards.
- Degree qualified in mechanical or electrical engineering with chartered and further professional qualifications.
- You will be an ambitious Project Manager or Director with a significant project management experience delivering major projects.
- You will be a confident leader with an eye for detail and the ability to drive a project through to completion.
- You will have strong financial and budgetary experience and you will understand the London market.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting SNPM/687/09 to: Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK. Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.