Business Unit Manager
4 days left
Location: Northern Home Counties
Sector: Industrial Services / Manufacturing / Construction
Base Salary: £90,000
Package: Excellent package & bonus
Our client is an industrial services business serving the construction products sector. They seek a Leader for a newly formalised Business Unit within their organisation.
- You will report to the Board and have full P&L responsibility for the business which has been carved out of the existing operation but ear marked for high growth.
- You will create a customer focused business plan and strategy to drive innovation to deliver growth plans.
- You will lead a team, with responsibility for improving business processes and ensuring profitable and technically excellent product delivery.
- You will be a graduate with a track record of successful commercial leadership within a manufacturer, construction products, certification business or an industrial services provider.
- Ideally you will have held P&L responsibility in current or previous roles and have managed operations and sales functions.
- This role will suit an ambitious individual with the ability to make a mark on this business and have the potential to move forward to more senior roles.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting BUM/687/15 to: Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK. Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Business Unit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly