Manufacturing Director (Equity Director)
3 days left
Sector Engineering, Manufacturing
Base Salary £90,000
Benefits Equity – participation, Car Allowance - £13,200 per annum,
Bonus – 40%
Pension – 10% company contribution, Private Healthcare – Family
Relocation – full assistance UK or International
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers of high precision engineered bespoke products for the global pharmaceutical manufacturing sector. With world class leading technology, technical support, speed of
response, quality of products and value for money, they are looking to appoint an entrepreneurial Manufacturing Director who would be keen to have equity within the business. This is a highly successful, profitable business, with ambitions for further growth both within the UK and Internationally. This is an extremely exciting role and certainly a once in a lifetime opportunity.
- Reporting directly into the Managing Director you will be responsible for all manufacturing operations within the business including continuous process improvement, integration of new technologies, upstream supply chain management and improvement.
- Setting manufacturing key performance indicators to gauge performance, closely monitoring and reporting manufacturing results against plans and budgets. If necessary, implement disruptive procedures and practices to get the order out on time.
- To deliver world class manufacturing performance by consistently achieving Right First Time and On Time Delivery. Effective people management, managing performance and motivating staff on an individual and team level.
- Interdepartmental interaction towards business process optimisation. Ensure that the manufacturing, environmental, quality and health and safety standards and procedures are adhered to.
- You will be Degree educated, ideally in a technical engineering discipline with an understanding of machining operations in a made-to-order, short lead time industrial products machining manufacturing environment.
- A “Hands-On” individual, visible on the shop floor with experience in a bespoke low batch, high volume unique product manufacturing environment.
- You will have experience of working within a highly complex, multi-step manufacturing business, where working to the highest quality standards and time critical deadlines are key elements of your role.
- A resilient individual who enjoys embracing new technology. You will be highly customer focussed with a can-do attitude with a passion for quality and a zealous desire to meet order deadlines. You will be keen to benefit from equity in the business coupled to a potential MBO in the next 2-3 years time.
Apply for Manufacturing Director (Equity Director)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly