Head of Engineering
3 days left
Location - South West
Sector – Engineering, Manufacturing
Base Salary - £65,000
Company car or allowance
Bonus - commensurate with success
Our client is a leading manufacturing of a range of innovative engineered products with a UK and International client base. Due to continued expansion they wish to appoint a Head of Engineering to lead their design team.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be responsible for a highly skilled, multi-disciplined team of Design Engineers involved in the delivery of the engineering, programme and project delivery of bespoke customer orders.
- You will be responsible for the strategic planning of all engineering and new product development activities, including, the management and improvement of the existing products lifecycle.
- Deliver new products into manufacture according to the company’s technology roadmap and budget. To oversee technical risk assessment and engineering cost estimation for new product proposals.
- You will ideally be degree educated in a technical discipline with proven engineering design experience in a manufacturing environment. The role could suit either an experienced Head of Engineering or an Engineering Manager/Principal Design Engineer looking for their first step up into a more senior position.
- You will have previously worked closely with business development, operations and quality to ensure business targets and compliance are met consistently at the highest levels.
- Commercially aware with good experience of new product lifecycle and project management.
Apply for Head of Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly