Sector: Food, Manufacturing, Brand, Own Label, operations, technical
Base Salary: £50k-£60k
Package: Full executive package
Our client is a leading British food group who manufacture a variety of added value chilled and frozen food products from numerous manufacturing facilities in the UK. Due to a restructure they are looking to appoint a technical manager for one of their largest sites.
- Reporting to the Group Operations Director and a key member of the group technical function you will own the site technical function to ensure all regulatory requirements are met.
- Will lead a team with 4 direct reports and work alongside other members of the site management to manage customer centric projects to deliver consistent profitable growth, customer service and product quality.
- Will often engage with and act as a key contact with customers across UK Grocery and foodservice markets and directly manage audits, visits and customer issues.
- With a food science related degree or equivalent you will have a successful track record in the food sector with significant experience working alongside UK Grocery customers.
- Commercially astute you will have excellent customer facing communication skills with the ability to develop lasting collaborative & trusting relationships at all levels.
- The ability to deliver customer centric improvement initiatives that involves working closely alongside peers and customers.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting TM/896/26 to: Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.