Innovative PE Backed Software Business, based in Surrey, seeks CFO to come in and develop the finance function and continue the company's impressive growth.
The CFO will be working very closely with the CEO and the private equity investors to drive the business through ambitious growth of both turnover and EBITDA.
Partnering the CEO as a key member of the board, the CFO will help develop and deliver the business plan, with full responsibility for the finance function and a broader operational remit across the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Playing a leading role in group strategic and tactical planning and decision making
- Broader operational remit across the business
- Developing and monitoring relevant KPIs
- Internal and External presentation of financial information as required.
- Ensuring accurate reporting (statutory, management, investor)
- You will be either ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- Experience in Software / SaaS / technology or recurring revenue model business
- Private equity / leverage experience is highly desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for a CFO candidate on the upward trajectory looking to play a leading role in delivering value to an extremely exciting business.