This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation based in Cardiff as a Test Lead
A leading organisation based in Cardiff looking for a Test Lead.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing automated test strategies on various SDLC projects
- Implementation of project test strategies
- Implement project test plans
- Develop an automation test framework
- Maintain automation test frameworks
- Maintenance of test environments
- Analyse requirement and technical documentation to extract test conditions
- Monitor and report on vendor QA activities
- Work with vendors to drive continuous process improvement
- Ensure the QA and other elements of the SDLC are properly implemented
- Report issues related to test and testing
- Stakeholder management and reporting
- Responsibilities include - vendor test activities, system analysis, requirements review, test planning, test analysis, test design, test execution (manual and automated), test automation etc.
- Experience of software testing management on large projects
- Experience of automation and test tools - Selenium / Java / Maven
- Testing certification - ISEB certified etc.
- Jenkins / Azure DevOps - desirable
£40,000 - £50,000 based on experience + benefits