Interim Procurement Transformation Director
Leading global consumer business is looking to hire an Interim Procurement Transformation Director to help implement and embed a new operating model across their global procurement function, creating a single integrated procurement team, clearly defining roles and responsibilities within the new structure.
Key skills / experience required:
- Extensive procurement background within large, blue-chip, geographically dispersed organisations, preferably within FMCG / CPG / Retail sectors
- Comfortable driving through organisational and structural change within global procurement functions, embedding new operating models with clearly defined roles and responsibilities
- Excellent Programme Management skills with a proven delivery track record
- Superb communication and stakeholder engagement skills, comfortable working with a global team
- Proactive, self-starter and ambassador for change
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Procurement Transformation Director to play a key role for this global organisation as they look to embed their new operating model.