Interim Procurement Category Manager
Leading global consumer business is looking to hire an Interim Procurement Category Manager to help build and develop a new sourcing organisation for a specific area of their business, creating efficiencies and leveraging synergies across global regions, managing total spend and the supplier base, whilst also designing and implementing a new sourcing strategy.
Key skills / experience required:
- Proven track record operating as a Procurement Category Manager within global, blue-chip organisations, with a strong preference for Retail sector experience
- Comfortable working with a complex matrix of geographically dispersed teams, stakeholders, and suppliers
- Track record of designing and implementing new sourcing strategies on a global scale
- Strong management and team leadership skills, comfortable implementing new organisational structures
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills, sensitive to regional and local nuances