Business Change Manager
1 day left
Business Change Manager - Property and Housing
Business Change Manager - Property and Housing - Southend-On-Sea
Part of a larger group, this business arm was formed in 1980s, and is one of the longest established and most trusted relocation service providers in the UK. Their primary service offering delivers emergency relocation solutions to policy holders on behalf of their insurers.
The post holder will be expected to manage the review and re-engineering of business and system processes, modernising the business and improving the effectiveness of the service we provide to our clients and customers. This role will have the ability to progress and be central to the commercial success of a diverse relocation business in the UK.
You help design, plan and be accountable for delivery of all business change, including digital, across the business. As part of a multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for the overall 'operational excellence' of the business, leading activities which include improving existing products, creating greater efficiencies and designing and implementing new services.
As part of the Senior Management Team, the post holder will be driving a small business delivery team, which will be primarily made up of business users, with subject matter expertise.
- Leading inspirational business change to colleagues and clients alike
- Liaising with colleagues at all levels, including the Senior Leadership Team
- Planning and running assignments - ensuring delivery of tangible, real-world change
- Understand, interpret and communicate client requirements, including existing accounts and being part of a bid team for new business, ultimately supporting the on-boarding of new accounts
- Provide timely accurate management information and insight reporting
- Making sure that user needs are continuously assessed and practical solutions are designed around them
- Contribute to company knowledge base and enhance the knowledge base of the relocation business
- Keep up to date with developments in technology and our target sectors
- Attend or support internal and external meetings as the Subject Matter Expert
Business Change Manager - Southend-On-Sea
With experience in developing and implementing effective business change, post holder will be commercially savvy, highly motivated and have the ability to influence colleagues to embrace positive change. Ideally, but not essential, the post holder will have experience in Lean Management or Six Sigma.
- A strong operations background with experience in interacting with senior stakeholders and clients
- Working with a variety of change methodologies and practical delivery processes, ideally with Lean Management/Six Sigma experience
- Proven track record of delivering effective change
- Strong understanding of operational and change risk management
- Ability to work effectively within multidisciplinary teams
- Self-motivated and effective time management of tasks and work load
- Ability to work as part of a group to design shared solutions
- Understanding of project management methodologies & best practices
Business Transformation Manager - Southend
Exciting permanent opportunity to join as Business Transformation Manager at their Southend offices. With exposure to the exec, the potential incumbent can make a real impact in business improvement.