Our client, an NHS organisation, is currently looking for an Interim Programme Director for Emergency Care Clinical Planning, for a long term contract.
The Programme Director for Emergency Care Clinical Planning will be responsible for providing specialist clinical planning expertise and leadership to ensure that the development & delivery of the Trust's emergency care transformation programme is enabled by the transformation of clinical service across unscheduled care.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a high level of leadership, facilitation and expert advice within, and outside the Trust, as required.
They will also be responsible for:
- Lead the Trust's clinical planning process for transforming emergency care, with accountability for clinical planning activities in support of the Trust's plan and within the context of the STP
- Strategic & operational management, leadership and facilitation of user groups and other key stakeholders to develop the clinical design brief within the programme
- Work in collaboration with senior clinicians specifically the Clinical Directors for the transforming emergency care programme but also the service leads to develop clinical pathways and new models of care and make recommendations on transformation options that will help to deliver the Trust strategy
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive experience in a similar role
- NHS experience, ideally redesigning emergency care
- Complex Programme Management experience
- Strategic & operational management, leadership and facilitation experience
- Development of robust integrated clinical models and pathways
- Clinical background would be desirable
If you are interested in this assignment, register your interest below.
Apply for Interim Programme Director - Emergency Care Clinical Planning
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly