- Supporting the global business within a dynamic finance team.
- Operating indepentantly within a growing and global finance function.
About Our Client
Our client A.Menarini Farmaceutica Internazionale SRL is part of Menarini Group, a global pharmaceutical business with headquarters in Italy with a presence in 136 countries worldwide. With exponential growth over the last decade, the achieved results are proof of an efficient strategy based on Research, Innovation and Internationalisation, along with the ability to recognize and meet the needs of physicians and patients alike.
As a high performing key member of the core finance team, you will be focused on driving efficiencies and accuracy through a flexible and forward thinking attitude underpinned by robust demonstrable accounting and systems skills
Key Responsibilities include:
- Corporate reporting & analysis.
- Month end close, and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintaining Finance Ledgers and controls.
- Liaising with group finance and external bodies to ensure timely and accurate delivery of statutory quarterly audit information, HMRC returns and supporting schedules.
- Working closely with the finance team and business to document and enhance processes and workflows.
- Leading projects to drive reporting efficiencies, strengthen controls, improve timings and quality.
- Supporting the Head of Finance in various systems enhancements and integration projects.
The Successful Applicant
As a qualified Financial Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) you will have a proven track record in a similar role.
Personal attributes and skills required:
- Strong systems and excel knowledge. Sage advantageous.
- Demonstrates at all times, high attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness.
- Plans ahead with excellent organisational skills; prioritises workload and consistently delivers on commitments in a timely and professional manner.
- Takes ownership and responsibility; self-starter who works on own initiative.
- Confident and flexible with a positive "can do" attitude.
- Agile team player who demonstrates willingness to work with others in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Customer focused; builds strong relationships to better understand and deliver on customer needs (Corporate Accounting, HMRC, PWC, Companies House, Business).
- Able to critically review processes and workflows in order to leverage efficiencies.
- Adding value through critical thinking and challenging the status quo.
- Develops one-self; identifies and takes on learning opportunities.
- Demonstrate at all times the Company's values of Integrity, Delivery and Teamwork.
What's on Offer
A.Menarini offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including bonus, car allowance, good pension scheme, life insurance, private medical and dental.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFE14005052Z
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly