Business Development Director
Excellent opportunity to join a highly innovative business at the forefront of digital and emerging tech. The Business Development Director is responsible for creating and developing relationships at the highest levels, winning large value contracts £750k+.
Digital Agency - Product and Service Design
As Business Development Director, you will be responsible for the full sales cycle of new business opportunities with the value of £750k+, from identification to close. You will cultivate relationships at the highest level and will have a deep understanding of the client's strategy and vision and can quickly immerse yourself in their sector thereby providing relevant, expert consultancy. You will engage with clients to understand needs and issues and supported by internal bid/project team, you will develop proposals/bids to address them.
The successful Business Development Director will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Significant experience operating as a BDD with proven track record of building pipeline, following sales process and closing
- Evidence of working on and closing contracts, £750k+ in value
- Sales background in product and service design agency, digital agency, technology solutions or consultancy business would be highly desirable
- C-cuite client facing consultancy experience across a range of complex engagements
- Ability to co-ordinate a bid team
- Excellent business background and strong understanding of how organisations operate from across a range of sectors
- Exceptional communication skills - verbal, written, listening, presenting
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Highly mobile to travel to client sites on a national and international basis if required
Excellent basic salary and benefits package on offer DOE.
North East England, Yorkshire and the Humber, North West England