International Tax Manager
International Tax Manager - Retail Business - East Midlands
A major PLC retail client is looking for someone with previous International Tax experience for a role that will be supporting their international entities and businesses. The role has a lot of involvement with a number of upcoming projects and the client is considering new offices in different territories.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Take on a senior role in the internal Tax team and be responsible for the management and control of all the international tax procedures and compliance.
- Ensure the business is compliant and following all national and international laws and work alongside external advisers to manage local country tax audits.
- Provide expert advice on all international projects for the business, engaging with and managing external tax advisers to review and document any uncertain tax positions.
- Support reporting processes and controls across the business, undertaking detailed technical research and offering tax guidance for business proposals and contract reviews.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with a range of overseas tax authorities to help the business formulate and document an any new tax processes relating to the international markets and communicate all relevant tax information to various key stakeholders across the business.
You will probably be ACA or CTA qualified coming from a 'Top 10' business where you have advised and supported retail clients as well as exposure to Indirect Tax.