Our client, a medical technology manufacturer, is currently looking for an Interim Project Director for a six-month assignment.
The Interim Project Director will be responsible for helping this organisation to move to a systematic approach to delivering change and realising benefits from their project portfolio.
The successful candidate will work in conjunction with the executive team and ensure senior stakeholder engagement and a common approach.
They will also be responsible for:
- Implementing a new methodology
- Creation of a steering committee
- Project governance and controls
- Realising benefits
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive experience in a similar role
- You will have implemented new methodologies and helped organisations improve the way they manage change.
- You will have set up and run a project/programme office but also have hands on delivery skills and be able to help the business realise substantial benefits using a blend of internal and external resource where required.
- Exceptional stakeholder skills at all levels are important and experience with both business and IT projects (ERP/CRM) would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this assignment, register your interest below.