Interim M&A Consultant
A large-cap PE backed media business are seeking an interim M&A consultant to support the business as they work through a strong pipeline of deals which at present, they are unable to fully appraise.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities
- Support the Group Head of M&A in the execution of acquisitions, as well as conducting market, industry and competitor analysis
- Build solid financial valuation models in order to assess the value creation potential of an acquisition or a proposed divestment
- Support on negotiation and deal structuring
- Create high quality investment proposals for formal approval by the Investment Committee
- Supporting on post deal integration activities, which will be communicated and co-ordinated in line with the target company
- Perform thorough post-acquisition reviews
You will be reporting into a highly reputable Group Head of M&A who has a strong track record, working alongside a dynamic team.
- ACA/CFA/MBA qualified
- Transaction and corporate finance experience either from the Big 4, PE, Corporates and Bulge Bracket Bank or a leading boutique
- Reliable and has impeccable attention to detail
- Someone who has the ability to work autonomously
- Proven experience in all areas of financial modelling, valuations and financial analysis