Our client, an NHS organisation, is currently looking for an Interim Senior Healthcare Planner for a long term contract.
The Senior Healthcare Planner will be a key member of the Transformation Team and will ensure that the development & delivery of the Trust's clinical strategy is enabled by the transformation of emergency care plans.
The successful candidate will take lead responsibility for the clinical planning for specific areas of the Transforming Emergency Care Programme and other transformation projects.
They will also be responsible for:
- Lead and facilitate user groups to ensure that project objectives are identified and achieved whilst ensuring that key stakeholders are engaged in developing proposals and that developments meet service needs
- Lead the development of robust integrated clinical models and pathways. Ensuring that proposals for investment take into account productivity gains and facilitate transformation in service delivery through check and challenge
- Provide expert professional advice to clinical and managerial colleagues; providing positive participation and direction to working groups in order to drive and support service improvements, models of care and design of facilities
- Provide a high level of leadership, facilitation and expert advice within, and outside the Trust, as required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive experience in a similar role
- Capital Planning experienced
- NHS experience, ideally redesigning emergency care
If you are interested in this assignment, register your interest below.