- Financial Controller - Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham
- Financial Controller - Reporting To Finance Director
About Our Client
Weston Beamor are a subsidiary of the Heimerle + Meule Group (one of Europe's largest precious metal suppliers) based in the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham. They have been casting precious metals since 1947 and are market leaders in semi-finished and fully-finished fine jewellery.
As Financial Controller you are expected to lead a small team which is accountable for co-ordinating and reporting on all of the onsite financial activities of the business:
The key responsibilities of the Financial Controller will be to undertake the following:
- Publishing accounts both management and statutory;
- Maintain a strong internal financial control environment;
- Produce forecasts and budgets for the business;
- Produce short term cash forecasts and manage cash day to day;
- Group reporting; Lead on regulatory compliance and reporting including VAT, Intrastat and Benefits In Kind.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Financial Controller role will be able to pick things up quickly and manage multiple tasks at any one time.
They will also have the following attributes:
- Track record of working within a manufacturing led environment;
- Comfortable doing a lot of detailed work;
- Goal orientated;
What's on Offer
Circa £55K plus benefits
Ref Code: MPFE13999681Z