- Hands on, autonomous role within a healthy, high performing business
- Significant opportunity to join in a time of change, growth & development
About Our Client
Embodying more than a century of market experience, Hallite Seals International remain at the cutting-edge of fluid power technology. The business manufactures and distributes hydraulic and pneumatic seals, rod and piston seals, bearings and other custom high-performance rubber and plastic parts. These components are used in a wide variety of industries where the components simply cannot fail - e.g. on motors used in airplane engines.
Hallite's name is synonymous with high quality products. It is an established, well known brand with a focus on utilising modern technology to remain at the forefront of the manufacturing industry.
In March 2018, Hallite's parent company Fenner PLC was acquired by the French giant Michelin. Hallite is still being run as an independent division of Michelin, so maintains the culture and autonomy of an SME, however benefits from the wider resources of Michelin.
It's certainly an exciting time to be joining the business. Michelin's long-standing expertise in the materials domain, coupled with Hallite's manufacturing experience means the mutual leverage of expertise in high-technology material to deliver new synergies & growth.
The role itself is a Finance Manager position, reporting in to the Finance Director. It will be a very hands on role and will be essentially responsible for running the operational finance function of a £22m turnover business.
The culture is one of collaboration and support, you will be joining a tight knit team where all staff aim to achieve a common goal. It's an informal environment rather than a corporate feel.
Your job duties will include the following, however are likely to develop as the role holder is developed within the business:
- Managing the month end close
- Maintaining a tight control environment within the finance team.
- Maintaining Strict adherence to Group reporting requirements and Accounting policies
- Manage overhead reporting and forecasting with regular challenge to department heads
- Maintain key month end reconciliations, including stock
- Product and Customer profitability reporting and volume/mix analysis
- Fixed Asset register migration onto M3
- Accounting for Hallite Head Office costs
- Review and accounting for Monthly Payroll
- Finance support for business projects e.g. product pricing, product costing reviews
- Annual budgeting and forecasting to meet Group requirements
- Key site finance contact to Group
- Deputise for Finance Director when required
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role will have come from a blue chip background and have an understanding on how the manufacturing industry operates. Ideally this person will be 'stepping up' in to this role - as the position will develop with the new incumbent.
- Strong academics
- Accountancy qualification (fully qualified) ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Familiarity with different ERP systems
- Strong analytical capability
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at various levels of the organisation
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (intermediate Excel required)
- Familiarity with the ERP system M3 (Infor M3)
- Familiarity with Cognos
- Manufacturing industry background
What's on Offer
I have a competitive salary and package on offer. Please do reach out for more information.
This role would be suitable for somebody looking to step up in to a Finance Manager role. If you have an understanding of the manufacturing world & ambition to join a growing, exciting business this could be for you. Certain aspects (i.e. staff management) can be transferred to the new incumbent over time as they grow & develop.
This is a Finance Manager role in the Manufacturing and Production industry based in Hampton.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFE14000355Z