Head of Marketing
Hands on creative Head of Marketing role creating across on and offline channels driving marketing campaigns to drive lead generation and account marketing to introducers in the FS market including brokers and financial advisors.
The Head of Marketing will be joining a market leading B2B Financial Services organisation who have recently relocated to the Croydon area and will have a unique opportunity to build a marketing function in an established business and market. The organisation provide an integrated tech offering to brokers and advisors with multiple levels of integration and support.
The Head of Marketing will rebuild a marketing function working with the Sales & Marketing Director, the role is a hands on creative and tactical role, key responsibilities include:
- Development and execution of the marketing communications strategy
- Initial management of a team of 3
- Creation of sales tool kits and marketing collateral
- Integration of DM campaigns across email, print and social media
- Product launches for brand new products and product enhancements
- Development of the customer journey and key touch points for established clients
- Create content for websites and client portals
- Tactical support to sales and account teams and providing key market insight
- Maintain product content across digital and print formats
- Management of external PR agency
- Report on marketing activity
- Ensure brand advocacy and message consistency across all channels
To be right for the Head of Marketing role you will have a track record in Financial Services marketing. You will be a hands on marketer with experiencing in managing and developing a team and driving the long and short term marketing strategy to support sales. You will have driven an omni-channel approach to marketing and have excellent writing and communication levels.
Salary on offer is up to £60,000 plus benefits