Interim Supply Chain Executive
Leading global consumer business is looking to hire an Interim Supply Chain Executive to provide strategic guidance and advice around a number of distribution / procurement operational efficiency programmes they are currently running.
Key skills / experience required includes:
- Proven track record shaping, defining and delivering supply chain strategies for in logistics and distribution operations across multiple geographies for truly global businesses;
- Will ideally have a broad industry background with the ability to deliver creative solutions, taking cross-sector best practices;
- Must also have a strong understanding of procurement, ability to manage cost, good at managing DtV, and comfortable operating with a complex and high-volume product portfolio;
- Must have a proven career history within CPG / FMCG sectors;
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills, comfortable working with geographically dispersed teams.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain and Procurement Executive to provide in-depth strategic support to this consumer organisation.