Our client, a Local Housing Company, is currently looking for an interim Managing Director for an initial 12-month long assignment with an option to extend.
The interim Managing Director will be responsible for driving and supporting business growth, developing a management structure and driving the build programme.
The successful candidate will work in conjunction with the Deputy CEO, Councillors and Developers.
They will also be responsible for:
- Purchasing and managing affordable rented homes
- Running 885-unit new build scheme
- Developing new build housing on the Council's land and buy affordable housing from developers on private land
- Estate regeneration
- Budget planning
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive experience in a similar role
- Construction or Development experience is essential
- Possess success in construction of affordable housing schemes, management of stakeholders and developers
- Experience of Local Housing Company is preferred
If you are interested in this assignment, please register your interest below.