Tax Manager (Part-Time)
5 days left
Partner Financial are working with a Global Services Group based in London to recruit a professional and technically excellent Interim Tax Manager to accommodate an extended leave of absence.
The business has grown to well over £1bn in Group revenue per annum and has expanded extensively in the UK, across Europe and several regions on a global basis, it is likely that the Group will seek to explore M&A activities and commercial opportunities in the medium term, coupled with advancing commercial opportunities in the US.
Currently embarking on a substantial change project, they are in the process of creating a world class management team. This requires the recruitment of a Qualified Tax individual who can support on a variety of ongoing projects (MTD, IR35 etc.) and maintain the tax position of the business. With a strong regard for collaboration, this role would suit an individual who has an international mind-set and the ability to work across multi-functional teams.
The position reports to the Group Financial Controller and it will be expected that this role will perform as a 'lead’ on all tax matters from a Group perspective.
- Becoming the tax specialist resource for the group, focussing on the UK operations, but also collation and review of submission from overseas entities.
- Being a key influencer in developing and maintaining the Group’s Tax Policy and supporting the continuous improvement approach by developing a global Tax Management framework:
- Driving the adoption of a 'world class’ approach by implementing global processes that support the best in practice philosophy.
- Providing advice where required to internal stakeholders and ensuring that individuals of all levels of seniority and functional specialism are comfortable raising questions on best practice.
- Group restructuring and the management of tax implications due to M&A activity.
- Refinancing and cash management.
- Assisting with overseas tax advisory.
- Transfer pricing documentation and charges.
- Working closely with the US parent company.
- Operating as a global business partner, supporting a multitude of stakeholders to advise on tax implications of transactions and projects.
- Managing all aspects of the Group’s tax reporting requirements.
- Ensuring that the business maintains its low risk tax position and continues to enjoy a strong working relationship with HMRC, external advisors and other key stakeholders.
- Developing strong working practices and relationships across Human Resources, Group Holdings, Executive Management, Board and Key Stakeholders.
- Supporting wider Group Treasury initiatives.
The successful individual will possess a current accountancy qualification and preferably some treasury exposure, be diligent and highly professional in seeking to deliver a 'best in class’ Group tax function. It is likely that you will have qualified in a larger accountancy firm in tax and have experience in industry.
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 72 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from us within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Tax Manager (Part-Time)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly