Interim Group Financial Controller and Head of Operations
Duration: 9 months +
I am currently working with a private equity-backed business that are looking for a financial controller to join their finance function. This is an exciting opportunity in a high-growth business which is approaching change and development in its journey. You will be reporting to the CFO and will have day-to-day responsibility for the finance and cost operations.
- Ensuring monthly ledger close process and results are recorded and reported accurately and efficiently
- Ownership of tax, treasury, financial accounting, cash management and banking / financing
- Driving annual strategic planning cycle, year-end process making sure rigorous compliance with finance reporting requirements
- Interacting with key stakeholders and developing good relationships
- Improving the design and provision of relevant financial and operating information and analysis in the management reporting, giving a clear overview of business performance
The ability to drive strategic change is critical for this role. The position offers a broad spectrum of opportunities, ranging from acting as the day-to-day operational interface to ensuring robust financial control.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Immediately available
- Demonstrate a strong track record of working within private equity-backed businesses or highly leveraged environment
Apply for Interim Group Financial Controller and Head of Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly