Senior Technical Programme Managers & Leaders
Senior Technical Programme Managers & Leaders – Government Consulting
£90K-£120K + Bonus, Benefits Package & Flexible Working
Senior Programme Managers required to manage some of the most complex Central Government IT change Programmes in the UK. Our client is a global and well branded System Integrator, with specialism in Cyber, Digital and Data Analytics: It designs and builds new systems enabling government organisations such as MOJ, security agencies and LEAs to be more efficient and indirectly protecting our national security.
As a senior Programme Manager, you will be shape, plan and deliver ‘edge’ technology led initiatives, with a focus on software engineering. The engagements are varied, unique, complex and exciting; Complexity of solution is more important than scale: Depending on your experience, initiatives range from £10-£100m (budget) and between five to 150 staff. Your responsibilities will include:
- Full lifecycle programme and project definition, planning and delivery of complex IT new builds.
- Manage and refine costing, estimates and execute against agreed milestones.
- Close management and mobilisation of direct local and offshore, as well as third party, resources through the full delivery cycle.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders (i.e. the client CTO or PD), managing customer expectations, reporting and assurance.
- Support the client account managers to drive business development.
Required attributes include:
- Technology consulting or systems integration experience.
- Central Government domain expertise.
- Expertise in managing software engineering programmes/projects. Digital and/or data analytics experience is preferable.
- On/Off shore third party management experience (i.e. Infrastructure providers).
- Successful full life cycle programme management track record, including selection of appropriate methodology, budgeting (£10m-£100m), estimating costs, resourcing and reporting.
- Gravitas: track record of building and sustaining senior client relationships; ability to persuade and influence.
- Must be, or have the ability to be security cleared.
For further information and details on how to apply, please visit www.berwickpartners.co.uk/70268