Head of Information Security
Head of Information Security - Global Medical Research Trust - Circa £110k per annum + excellent benefits package.
A Global Medical Research Trust is seeking a Head of Information Security to be responsible for the security of the organisations information and data assets. A key aspect of this role is to lead on the creation of the information security strategy, policies, processes and procedures, managing ISO27001 certification and ensuring that the organisations current and planned technology-related systems and procedures are aligned with industry best practice.
- At a senior leadership level, manage information security breaches, events and threats, responding, as appropriate, and engaging with relevant authorities, executives and stakeholders during the life of the incident.
- Implement and establish the information security strategy, in accordance with ISO 27000 series of standards.
- Increase security awareness amongst employees and suppliers/partners, and nurture a culture of information security ownership across the organisation.
- Demonstrable leadership skills, with experience in influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders.
- Proven experience or demonstrated capability in creating and leading the implementation of information security strategies in complex and dynamic environments.
- Significant sustained IT security and risk management experience.
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in engaging, enthusing, training and advising others in Information and IT security, as required, and ensuring that Digital and Technology changes are implemented in the business with a secure design. The role also acts as a senior stakeholder in managing all outsourced security services (such as firewall management, threat monitoring and security awareness and compliance training).
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/85708430