Head of Sales/Account Management - Enterprise solutions
Head of Sales/Account Management - Enterprise Software
We're looking for a tenacious Enterprise Head of Sales/Account Management who is a strong leader with a track record of leading and empowering high-level enterprise sales teams to achieve commercial success.
Our client is ranked as a leader in digital technology, transformation and IOT platforms and solutions. They empower enterprises to connect, integrate and manage IoT components as well as analyse and evaluate big data and predict future events based on Artificial Intelligence (AI). With over 40 years of providing end-to-end enterprise software and digital platform-based solutions to Enterprise & Blue-Chip companies. Our client has operations in over 70 countries with 5000 employees.
Head of Sales/Account Management Role
Imperatively, the successful Enterprise Head of Sales / Account Management will have strong experience working with either Enterprise Software, SaaS-based, Analytics or Data & Integration products with a strong understanding of the product development process, in order to ensure that the account management function can work effectively.
The successful candidate must be a True Enterprise Software Sales Professionals with significant commercial experience, track record of managing a successful enterprise account management team and retaining and growing high value accounts. Strong leadership skills are essential as is a good understanding of the deployment of sales and marketing to deliver growth from existing accounts.
A few of the key accountabilities will include:
- Management and development of 6 enterprise account managers with a team target of approx. £6 million
- Accountable for the aforementioned team, as well as providing the senior Face-to-Face elements when needed at the right time in the sales cycle.
- Creating and refining processes to monitor performance and support the team in strengthening sales.
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- A proven ability to manage a high-level sales team to deliver growth
- Proven experience selling Tier 1 Enterprise level solutions
- Complex multi-technology and solution sale background
- Strong leadership skills
- A strong professional presence with polished presentation skills
Travel: Nationwide Travel will be required.
Salary and Benefits
- Up to £125,000 basic
- £125,000 OTE
- Car allowance
- Private Medical Insurance & Pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Competitive holidays plus more