Interim Head of Governance and Compliance
Russam GMS is working with a leading scientific society.
Role & Responsibilities:
- They have an immediate requirement for an Interim Head of Governance & Compliance.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the organisation has robust and effective governance in place, which complies with all statutory requirements and good practice.
The Desired Applicant:
- You will be a highly competent governance and compliance specialist with experience gained ideally with a professional body, SME, trade organisation or similar.
- This is not a change role per se but for someone who can come in with senior experience to take what is currently in place and get it into excellent shape.
- Experienced in advising and supporting Boards and other staff in relation to corporate governance matters, you will have a proven track record of embedding governance best practice and ideally an ICSA qualification or equivalent level of experience.
- It is anticipated the assignment will be 3 days per week for 6 months by which time it is expected a permanent appointment to the role will be made.
How to Apply
All interested applicants should log in / register and upload a current CV in Word format. No other documents are required at this stage.