Finance Manager (Newly Qualified - significant PQE) required for our client, a FTSE 100 business, with offices across the UK, with this role sitting specifically in the City.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified - significant PQE, Big 4 Qualified Accountant, looking for their 1st or 2nd move from Practice. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to pursue their career within a hugely progressive organisation where you will have exposure to both financial accounting as well as more commercial business partnering.
In this role, you will act as the number 2 to the divisional Finance Director, managing 3 cost centres, focusing on month end, budgeting / forecasting, IFRS 15 reporting, as well as business partnering with non finance individuals. You will also have management of 1 direct report.
- ACA Qualified (NQ - significant PQE) from the Big 4
- Candidates straight from Practice will be considered however Audit experience is preferred
- An understanding of IFRS 15 reporting standards
- Strong communication skills with the desire to want to progress
Role will include:
- Produce monthly P&L management accounts and relevant variance analysis (with commentary) in line with the company's reporting deadline
- Monthly Reporting - produce monthly reports incl P&Ls, trading Balance sheet a/c recs, working capital schedules, cash forecasting and monitoring, risks & opportunities etc
- Monthly forecasting - produce and understand the monthly forecast with the support of the relevant Ops managers
- Active role in delivering business change initiatives
- Minimize the business' working capital requirements by ensuring timely billing of revenue, monitoring overdue debtors, reviewing cash receipts and payments.
- Work closely with operations and project management to ensure projects are delivered within budget
- Ensure all financial controls within the business are adhered to. Highlight areas for increased controls, generate business "buy in", and implement the controls as necessary
- Support and challenge operational colleagues, bringing rigour to business decision making
- Business planning - work with the business to produce the BP each year
- Develop MI as needed to enable decision making
- Ensure IFRS15 and IAS38 compliance where applicable
- Assist the FD and Ops directors in driving forward cost saving initiatives
- Adhere to and drive forward Business unit and Group governance
- Work with other management accountants to support with adhoc tasks
- Work with offshore team who are responsible for all transactional work
- Continued process improvements
- Ad hoc projects
For more information, please contact Amel Steel on 020 823 9346 or email by clicking on Apply.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly