Our client is an independently owned Leisure Club with a diverse range of Sporting Facilities. They are looking to take on an experienced General Manager to oversee their facility.
- You will be responsible for the everyday running of the facility and you will have full control over implementing a strategy that increases revenues across multiple revenue streams.
- You will work closely with the marketing team to develop a defined and consistent strategy with the aim of driving secondary spend opportunities such as venue hire and events.
- You will focus on maintaining a high level of customer service and work closely with each of the facility’s departments to ensure best practice.
- You must have sports and/or hospitality related management experience from within a diverse leisure facility, preferably with an experience of managing either Tennis or Golf facilities.
- You have previously demonstrated your ability to manage a sizeable facility and have a proven track record of ensuring that high standards of customer service are upheld across numerous departments.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting GENM/948/03 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Apply for General Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly