Sales Operations Director
1 day left
Partner Financial are currently retained by a manufacturing consumer business who is currently a prominent leader in its field and generates revenues of over £1 billion. A truly international organisation, they have manufacturing, production, sales and an operations footprint worldwide and sell their products in over 100 countries. To ensure they continue on this impressive growth curve and to achieve their objectives in customer satisfaction and value creation, they are embarking on a period of rapid development and require a Sales Operations Director.
This client has grown tremendously both organically and through acquisitions over the last five years and the business is now commencing a transformation programme to make sure that policies and processes are harmonised across the different geographies. The company is ideally positioned to continue to expand and offers a consumer centric culture.
This position provides leadership and management within the key areas of channel management, strategic pricing, commercial analytics, sales administration, contract management and new systems development and implementation.
- Responsible for setting and monitoring contract management process across EMEA, ensuring policies and processes are adopted throughout the organisation;
- In charge of ensuring pricing structures agreed upon are monitored and deployed to achieve gross margin and Operating income objectives;
- Apply pricing policies and procedures and implement monitoring tools and internal controls across EMEA;
- Work closely with Marketing to produce accurate forecasts, monitor market share data and identify sales opportunities;
- Set KPIs, targets, bonus and commission structures for sales and marketing teams;
- Take ownership of the EMEA analytical function to provide support to sales and marketing functions and deliver actionable insights to Country Managers and field sales team;
- Support the development and deployment of EMEA CRM system and ensure that all aspects of the pricing policy and contract management process are integrated and monitored;
- Strong focus on business improvement and change management to improve customer experience;
- Be a representative for any global initiative and take the lead on change projects;
- Be the subject matter expert or the lead on specific projects including implementing a new ERP system and driving transformation through the organisation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Educated to degree level, ideally with a finance qualification or MBA;
- Demonstrable experience of supporting a Sales organisation in a matrix organisation;
- The ability to design and implement complex commercial projects interacting with stakeholders at all levels and in multiple geographies;
- Background in FMCG or medical devices sector would be an advantage;
- Experience of leading commercial projects at EMEA level; pricing change management experience would be beneficial;
- The ability to use data to make recommendations for the management team;
- Strong communication skills and a demonstrable experience of executing against clearly defined timelines.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Lilian Lazcano, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from us within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Sales Operations Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly