Interim Head of Technology - HYBRIS - Central London
Interim Head of Technology - HYBRIS required a leading European FMCG company in Central London.
Location: Central London
Daily rate: Depending on experience
- Proven technology leader
- Strong enterprise architecture experience
- Experience and knowledge of B2B e-commerce solutions (SAP Hybris is essential)
- Agile experience
- Experience of cloud infrastructure
- Demonstrable examples of commercial control
- Demonstrable e-commerce experience in software development, specifically within the Hybris
- Strong experience of working with DevOps, excellent understanding of Agile, CI/CD, deployment pipelines, automated testing.
- Experience of collaborative tooling, remote working and driving delivery across different locations and partners.
- Technical and commercial leadership to design and build a solution that is customer centric, reliable, an scalable across all of Europe
- Create a strong technology strategy that is aligned to wider organisation and product objectives, and deliver against this strategy
- Accountable for the management of our vendors in the DevOps space (ca. 8m GBP annually)
- Lead development best practice (methodology, coding, standards and deployments etc.)
- Line manage, develop and build a high performing technology team across mixed location.
- Manage portfolio of development partners designed to flex resource where necessary (up to 50 FTE)
- Prioritisation and resource allocation across teams and vendors
- Champion a test and learn ethos, driving the product culture within the company, embed and aligning with Product owners to deliver the right priorities.
- Commercial / Technical bridge for new projects and initiatives
- Analysis of potential risks and how we mitigate them from a Technical perspective e.g. data security / GDPR
- Regularly communicate results and output of the DevOps functions to key stakeholders
About the role:
As Head of Technology you will be fully responsible for the creation, design and leadership of an internal DevOps and Solutions team. We are looking for a technical candidate to lead our development team to further develop a customer centric and reusable platform that is ready to scale across all of Europe. You will have a strong commercial mind set and proven experience in building and scaling a high performing team within a fast growing and very demanding operation. Our candidate must have a strong balance between technical delivery / commercial control and proven experience in managing multiple stakeholders. The candidate will also be accountable for the external vendor and budget management as well as the Solutions architecture
We are looking for an experienced technology leader, with strong collaboration and communication skills. You will be able to demonstrate strong networking skills with stakeholders, peers as well as external suppliers. You will have the ability to build high performing teams and your passion for tech and to constantly innovate will keep us ahead of the curve, while still keeping hands on with your team and ways of working