Director of Business Systems
Allen Lane has been chosen to support in the recruitment of a new Director of Business Systems for a highly reputable NHS Trust in London, a role which ties in with their vision over the next 3-5 years of becoming a fully digitally enabled Trust.
Along with the Trust, we are looking for a leader with a vast amount of experience at Director-level, who has an exceptional track record in leading large-scale Digital Transformation programmes. The successful applicant will be responsible for an IT capital investment portfolio of over £50m, as well as over 100 programmes/projects running at any one time.
Other responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Define the capital investment required to meet both Business and IT needs
- Create a portfolio structure to successfully oversee the delivery of the Digital Transformation
- Create solid IT foundations, including infrastructure, in preparation for a new Electronic Health Record across the Trust
- Lead and influence opinions in order to launch and maintain the digital transformation agenda
- Build up effective relationship management with Trust executives including the Chair, and Executive Board Members, as well as clinical and non-clinical stakeholders
- Recruit and line manage a senior and skilled team to support the development, planning and implementation of business systems objectives and KPIs
Qualifications/Experience expected includes:
- Formal qualification in Programme or Portfolio management (MSP, Prince2)
- Vast amount of experience managing multiple functions at a senior level including Programme/Project Management, Business Analysis and Software Development
- Expertise in leading Digital Transformation, ideally within the Health Sector
- Expertise in Agile methodologies, and holds the relevant qualification
- Credible connections within the Healthcare industry
If you believe that this role matches your skillsets, and it is of great interest, please click "Apply".