I am working with a recently private equity-backed technology / gaming business (not gambling) that are looking to bring in a Chief Financial Officer to help gear the business towards a possible exit in the next 3 to 5 years.
They have ambitious growth plans to increase their EBITDA margin by 8 times before an eventual exit. The business is looking to continue on their UK side but potentially move internationally as well. The private equity house has a fantastic reputation in the market space.
As the CFO of a newly acquired private equity-backed business, you will be looking to bring in best practice in terms of processes, controls and systems. You will be working closely with the business as a whole, making sure finance is seen as a truly commercial function and bring proper analysis to the business. The business will look to grow organically as well as making a number of acquisitions through its private equity life cycle.
To apply for this role, you will need:
- Technology industry experience is essential (Video Gaming World would be preferred)
- Proven cash flow management, including strategic modelling, financial modelling and scenario planning, is essential.
- To enjoy challenging the common orthodoxy and can provide the analysis to back up commercial decisions
- Have strong modelling skills
- You will have previously gone through a sale/exit process.
- You will have experience of integrating an acquired business.
- You will have developed processes and procedures to improve efficiency.
- You will be ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- Private equity experience is essential.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly