Treasury Manager - Blue-chip Retail Company - Milton Keynes - Circa £70k-£80k + 25% bonus and shares
Robert Walters is hiring for a Treasury Manager for a leading blue-chip retail organisation based in Milton Keynes.
The Treasury Manager will manage 1 direct report and will be responsible for the treasury affairs for the business in the UK and Europe.
This is an all-round treasury management role requiring someone to be hands-on with cash management and transactions but also capable of operating strategically in areas such as modelling, risk management and process improvement.
The position is based in Milton Keynes and comes with a salary in the region of £65,000-£85,000 plus bonus of circa 25%, 10% shares and excellent benefits package.
Treasury operations and control:
- Working with the Treasury cash analyst, ensure bank mandates and online banking are up to date
- Maintain an efficient operational bank account structure for sterling and FX accounts
- Maintain relationships with key account contacts for the Group's operational bank accounts / credit cards
- Ensure bank transactions are executed cost effectively
- Manage the relationship with the banks effectively
- RCF - ensure the business complies with the terms of the multi-currency facility including the completion and submission of compliance certificates and delivery of audited and unaudited financial statements
- Review of bank reconciliations
Cash and liquidity management:
- Ensure the Group is appropriately and efficiently drawn under its multi-currency Revolving Credit Facility
- Ensure appropriate cash levels are maintained across all operational bank accounts (sterling and foreign currency)
- Manage FX currency flows and determine optimum funding strategies
- Forecast cashflow positions taking into account borrowing needs and investment requirements
- Improve and maintain short term (daily, weekly, monthly) and longer-term cash flow models for the Group
- Ensure key financial risks are addressed: interest rate, foreign exchange, commodity, with appropriate assessment
- Treasury Policy and Hedging documentation: develop and maintain should the Group look to hedge FX and interest
- Intercompany financing: manage to ensure balances efficiently structured and periodically cash settled
- Be alert to fraud attempts and ensure wider finance team remain vigilant
Developing Self and Others:
- Supervision of Treasury cash analyst
- Maintain a working knowledge of all group companies within the group
- Ensure customer-centric focus and high levels of service (internal & external)
- Follow all relevant legal requirements
- Continue to develop own talents and strengths and address any areas of self-development
Apply for Treasury Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly