Sales Manager - Account Management Team
6 days left
Working alongside the New Business Sales Manager, the Sales Manager - Account Management Team is the driving force behind retention of current clients. Managing a team of 3, the expectation is to up the level of renewals taking place to as close to 100% as possible.
Based in Uxbridge, Middlesex our client is a business that has achieved significant growth over the last 5 years. The core of their business is a repository of compliance documentation that is used by the health and social care sectors. The details can be accessed online and offline through a variety of tools to ensure that staff are always up to date with the relevant policies.
The Sales Manager - Account Management Team will have one major drive - to ensure the customer retention numbers stay as close to 100% as they can possibly be. This will be delivered through:
- Delivering a consistent and world-class service experience for all customers
- Developing and coaching the team to success
- Expanding current accounts through further sales
- Developing and maintaining trusted advisor relationships with internal and external account stakeholders
In order to apply for the Sales Manager - Account Management Team role, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Already leading a successful accounts team
- Confident using CRM with a sound understanding of managing the sales pipeline
- A highly metrics driven approach in order to achieve high productivity and sales
- Have a natural coaching style that creates a positive and enthused atmosphere
- Experienced in presenting to the C-Suite
- Able to set an inspiring example through personal delivery, energy and positivity
This role will attract a base salary of between £50,000 and £65,000. There is also an advantageous commission structure, pension, gym, parking and free lunch.