Interim In-House PE Finance Director
5 days left
I am currently working with a lower-mid market Private Equity house that require an Interim FD to assist in-house over a 6-month contract.
They have identified their Financial Controller to step up into the FD role longer term but would like someone experienced to help bridge the gap/ mentor to provide a smooth transition.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with considerable experience across asset management/ hedge funds/ in-house PE who wants to play a critical role in positioning a fantastic FC to step up.
- Assess the current finance function and make improvements/ guide changes where appropriate.
- Maintain relationships with the team to ensure confidence in fund finance is consistent.
- Guide/mentor the FC and review relevant work to ensure they are in the best possible position to step into the role long-term.
- Candidates must have strong experience within asset management/ hedge funds/ in-house Private Equity.
- In-house experience as an FD for a lower-mid market PE house would be extremely advantageous.
- Strong managerial track record.
- Technically strong and still willing to get into the detail whilst also being able to step back and review others’ work and advise.
- Available within 1 week notice.
Apply for Interim In-House PE Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly