Lawyer - Asset Management
New contract role within the Investment Legal Team at a Global Asset Manager. The role is for a qualified lawyer to come and provide advice to the global investment management teams. The role will involve legal review and negotiation of trading documentation, advising the business on new fund structures and reviewing derivatives documentation.
- Lawyer with extensive PQE.
- In-house or in private practice exposure within the UK.
- Derivatives and exotic product experience.
- Understanding of recent banking regulations affecting the derivatives markets.
- Asset or Wealth management experience is essential.
- Fund structures and Fund launch exposure would be beneficial.
£500 - £600 per day on initial 6 months rolling contract.
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis group of companies, the fourth largest staffing group in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems, Aston Carter and Aerotek are trading names of Allegis Group Limited. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.. Please note when you give us your data, we will share it within Allegis Group and this involves the transfer of such data outside the European Economic Area, subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice.