GROUP CFO - INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY GROUPCENTRAL LONDONSalary £175k - £200k + Bonus to 100% + Equity + Benefitsc.£300k-£400k Package + Equity
This is an exceptional Group CFO main board opportunity for a talented finance leader to join a private equity backed, fast growth £multi-million professional services company. This sizeable international management consultancy group is based in London.
The salary package includes basic salary c.£175k to £200k plus bonus to 100% plus equity and benefits.
The company is a rapidly growing private equity backed management consultancy with a global presence and international offices. They have several hundred employees and are leading-edge competitors in their field of expertise.
They have continued to grow year on year and are seeking a Group CFO to work alongside the leadership team and develop the finance capability as the business continues its next phase of growth and development.
This is a main board position, working alongside the leadership team with extensive business, strategic and commercial involvement.
- Managing and directing the finance function, developing the vision for finance and leading best-in-class capability.
- Ensuring robust financial and management control including budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis.
- Reporting on business performance to the board.
- Developing finance systems.
- Maintaining strong internal and external relationships and contact with investors, banks, operational management and board.
- Team management.
- Develop, implement and improve processes and KPIs.
- Working capital and cash management.
- Strategic planning and lead or co-lead strategic projects with directors.
You should have held a CFO/Finance Director position in a private equity or investor backed business and worked in a high growth environment. International jurisdiction experience is also required. Exit experience across a range of scenarios such as IPO, PE, other is welcome.
You should have a demonstrable track record of success and delivery and experience in the professional services or management consultancy sector is strongly preferred.
This opportunity will suit a commercial and entrepreneurial CFO/Finance Director who takes initiative, is a robust, rounded and positive personality and a strong influencer.