Head of IT Service Delivery
Head of IT Service Delivery - 6 month contract - UK/Algiers - up to £750 per day
Up to 75% travel required
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Head of IT Service Delivery to join a small UK based consultancy assisting their customer onsite in Algeria. As the Head of IT Service Delivery you will be responsible for supporting the client with the implementation of a new IT organisation structure with associated core ITIL processes.
The Head of IT Service Delivery will bring their ITIL expertise and have experience of creating and implementing Service Delivery support processes and procedures for medium/large organisations.
You will be responsible for managing IT services using a high level of understanding in relation to customer drivers, requirements, agreements, service architecture and service management.
Core experience and Qualifications:
- Strong ITIL knowledge/experience
- ITIL Certified
- Hands-on creation and implementation of core Service Delivery support processes and procedures
- Proven experience of successfully leading delivery teams responsible for the provision and operation of the IT infrastructure
- Experienced in effecting process/organisational change
- Identifying and delivering prioritised improvements to deadlines
- Building teams and identifying and developing key staff and capabilities
- Customer facing, English language/French advantageous
- Demonstrable experience of similar positions in medium/large sized organisations
- Excellent communication skills - liaising from technical teams to board level
The Head of IT Service Delivery will be required to be in country up to 3 weeks a month, candidates wishing to be considered must be able to commit to this working arrangement.