Head of FP&A
4 days left
BIE is working with a leading international manufacturing business to recruit an experienced Head of FP&A UK.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious FP&A professional, with the gravitas to provide a robust sounding board for senior cross functional stakeholders on key strategic decisions. You will have previous experience leading an FP&A function in a global environment including prior team management experience.
The role will include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Qualified accountant (preferably ACA, CIMA), with a proven commercial finance background in similar roles
- IFRS15 or experience with long-term accounting principles
- Experience in recharge cost absorption environments
- Sector experience from manufacturing, mining, infrastructure or construction
- Previous experience gained in a global corporate in the manufacturing or other long-term project-based industries
- Strong system skills
Occasional travel to other UK sites with potential for minimal international travel.
If this snapshot of the role grabs your interest and you have the ability to lead an FP&A function within an agile and fast-growing manufacturing business, please apply.
Apply for Head of FP&A
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly